Fluorescent dyes, or fluorophores, enable researchers to visualize specific biological molecules by fluorescence microscopy. Typically they are conjugated to target molecules, such as antibodies, for use in techniques such as immunohistochemistry and flow cytometry.
Use our spectral viewer to interactively plan your experiments, assessing multiplexing options. View the excitation and emission spectra for our fluorescent dye range and other commonly used dyes.
Literature for Fluorescent Dyes
Tocris offers the following scientific literature for Fluorescent Dyes to showcase our products. We invite you to request* your copy today!
*Please note that Tocris will only send literature to established scientific business / institute addresses.
Fluorescent Dyes and Probes Research Product Guide
This product guide provides a background to the use of Fluorescent Dyes and Probes, as well as a comprehensive list of our:
- Fluorescent Dyes, including dyes for flow cytometry
- Fluorescent Probes and Stains, including our new MitoBrilliantTM mitochondria stains
- Tissue Clearing Kits and Reagents
- Aptamer-based RNA Imaging Reagents
- Fluorescent Probes for Imaging Bacteria
- TSA VividTM Fluorophore Kits
- TSA Reagents for Enhancing IHC, ICC & FISH Signals