Tocris is proud to support students who plan to pursue a science related degree. The Tocris Scholarship Program has been established to award a $1500 scholarship (or international currency equivalent) twice a year for the fall and spring semesters.
This scholarship is open in the US/UK/Canada to students accepted/enrolled in a university and plan to pursue a science related degree.
For any questions regarding the scholarship:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 303-730-1950
The deadline is July 31, 2019 12 p.m. MST. Winners will be notified the following week.
I am a high school student, am I eligible to apply?
Yes, if you are currently enrolled/accepted at a university. If selected, we send the check directly to the university listed in the application.
Does my major qualify to apply for this scholarship?
We accept almost all majors that are related to a student pursuing a science related degree (biology, dental, chemistry, nursing, medical, etc.).
Can I apply for other Bio-Techne scholarships?
Yes, the scholarships also offered by R&D Systems and Novus Biologicals are separate scholarships and a student can apply to any of them that they desire.
Do I need to provide any English certifications to apply?
No, we do not require any certifications to apply for this scholarship.
Will you find a university for me to help me get into the US?
Unfortunately, we do not help with this part. To qualify for this scholarship, you must already be accepted/enrolled in a university.
Is there a fee to apply?
When will I get the check for this scholarship?
If you are selected as the winner, we send it to your university to disperse.
|Fall 2018 Winner||
Congrats to Victoria Laney from John Hopkins University who was selected as the winner!
|Spring 2019 Winner||
Congrats to Emma Lipkowski from Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology who was selected as the winner!
Terms and Conditions:
- Applications must be submitted online by the application deadline with all required information filled out.
- This scholarship is open in the US/UK/Canada to all levels of study (PhD, baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma.
- Applicant must be already enrolled/accepted at a university to apply. If selected, we send the check directly to the university listed in the application to disperse.
- Employees and relatives of Bio-Techne employees are not eligible for this scholarship.