Tocris is proud to support students who plan to pursue a science related degree. The Tocris Scholarship Program has been established to award a $1500 scholarship (or international currency equivalent) twice a year for the fall and spring semesters.
This scholarship is open worldwide to students accepted/enrolled in a university and plan to pursue a science related degree.
For any questions regarding the scholarship, please contact Lisa Ikariyama.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 303-730-1950
The deadline is July 20, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. MST. Winners will be notified by August 3, 2018.
I am a high school student, am I eligible to apply?
Yes, if you are currently enrolled/accepted at a university. If selected, we send the check directly to the university listed in the application.
Does my major qualify to apply for this scholarship?
We accept almost all majors that are related to a student pursuing a science related degree (biology, dental, chemistry, nursing, medical, etc.).
Can I apply for other Bio-Techne scholarships?
Yes, the scholarships also offered by R&D Systems and Novus Biologicals are separate scholarships and a student can apply to any of them that they desire.
How long should the written statement be?
We don’t have any specific guidelines on the written statement length unless outlined in the instructions (i.e. tweets we may ask for a 280-character statement).
Do I need to provide any English certifications to apply?
No, we do not require any certifications to apply for this scholarship.
Will you find a university for me to help me get into the US?
Unfortunately, we do not help with this part. To qualify for this scholarship, you must already be accepted/enrolled in a university.
Do I have to provide official transcripts?
No, we accept both unofficial and official transcripts.
Is there a fee to apply?
When will I get the check for this scholarship?
If you are selected as the winner, we send it to your university to disperse.
Terms and Conditions:
- Applications must be submitted online by the application deadline with all required information filled out.
- This scholarship is open worldwide to all levels of study (PhD, baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma.
- Applicant must be already enrolled/accepted at a university to apply. If selected, we send the check directly to the university listed in the application to disperse.
- Employees and relatives of Bio-Techne employees are not eligible for this scholarship.