Committed to environmental protection, health and safety
Tocris Bioscience is committed to making environmental protection, health and safety a fundamental part of our business. It is our aim to avoid, reduce, and control our environmental impact, and to protect the health and safety of our employees, customers, and the public.
In order to fulfill our commitments, Tocris Bioscience adopts the following corporate principles:
- To meet and continually improve environmental, health and safety performance, over and above regulatory and legislative requirements.
- To utilize processes, practices and materials which minimize risk to the environment, human health and safety.
- To ensure safe storage, transportation and disposal of materials.
- To provide comprehensive staff training in emergency preparedness for the prevention and limitation of accidents.
- To avoid waste and encourage the conservation, reuse and recycling of resources.
- To expect similar environmental, health and safety standards from all our suppliers, distributors and contractors.
Find multiple products by catalog number
We are pleased to introduce you to Bio-Techne, the new trade name for Tocris' parent company. For more information, please visit bio-techne.com/launch
December 6 - 10, 2014
Booth Number: 515