Careers at Tocris
Add value to our business
Tocris Bioscience is committed to making new life science discoveries possible by providing the most innovative range of high performance research reagents available worldwide. In order to continually achieve successful and profitable growth we strive to attract, retain and reward the finest professionals. If you would like to develop your career within Tocris and add value to our business we invite you to submit your details for consideration.
If you would like to learn more about our current vacancies, please consult the following advertisements:
There are currently no open positions.
There are approximately 50 employees in the Tocris Cookson Group worldwide, operating out of two sites in the UK. Our staff are highly qualified in diverse areas of scientific expertise including pharmacology, biochemistry, organic and analytical chemistry. In addition we also have important roles in functions such as IT support, finance, sales and marketing, customer service, technical support and supply chain.
We have a highly skilled, enthusiastic and motivated team of professionals, and welcome those with the desire to succeed. In addition to proven technical ability we look for:
- Enthusiasm, initiative and drive
- A focus on hitting targets and deadlines
- The ability to interact, cooperate and communicate effectively in a team and with colleagues at all levels
- Commercial and industry awareness
A Culture of Opportunity
Tocris offers many attractive benefits to its employees beyond those offered by other organizations:
- Individual responsibility, increased involvement and hands-on experience with the support of regular coaching and mentoring
- Direct reporting lines which enable capable employees to be recognised quickly and rewarded with performance-based advancement opportunities and promotion from within
- Knowledge sharing and peer mentoring are actively encouraged
- Greater learning opportunities and exposure to different aspects of the business
- Development of technical skills and business awareness
- A personal impact on the company's progress
Comprehensive and Competitive Benefits Package
- Competitively benchmarked salary
- Annual performance reviews and merit increases
- Continuing professional and personal development through industry events, conferences and company sponsored training*
- Company bonus scheme
- Comprehensive Life, Medical, Dental and Travel Insurance
- Generous employer contributions to a personal, portable pension with salary sacrifice and enhancement opportunities
- 25 days of vacation entitlement
- Childcare vouchers
- Opportunity for international travel*
- Free on-site parking
*Variable according to role
Equal Opportunities Policy
Tocris is committed to being an equal opportunities employer. As well as ensuring compliance with the relevant legislation and codes of practice, our employment policy aims to ensure that all applicants are employed on the basis of ability and the requirements of the job and that no job applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment because of race, religion or religious belief, color, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other grounds which are unjustifiable in terms of equality.
If you would like to apply for a position within Tocris that is not currently being advertised, we welcome your speculative application.
Make sure that you clearly state the type of position you are wishing to apply in your covering letter. If we do not have any suitable vacancies at this time, your details will still be reviewed and we may request to keep your application on file until a suitable position arises.
How to Apply
Please send or email your C.V. with a covering letter, quoting the applicable reference code to:
The Recruitment Manager
Moorend Farm Avenue
Bristol BS11 0QL
Tel: +44 (0)117 9163333
Tocris is unable to employ any candidates requiring a sponsorship to work in the UK and all applicants must be in a position to accept permanent employment without infringement of their immigration status.
Find multiple products by catalog number
New Product E-alerts
Sign up for email updates from Tocris
September 5 - 8, 2015