Isomerases are a very heterogeneous group of enzymes that catalyze changes (isomerizations) within a molecule.
Isomerase Target Files
Isomerases belong to the E.C. 5 class which includes:
- E.C. 5.1 - epimerases and racemases
- E.C. 5.2 - cis-trans isomerases
- E.C. 5.3 - intramolecular oxidoreductases
- E.C. 5.4 - intramolecular transferases (mutases)
- E.C. 5.5 - intramolecular lysases
- E.C. 5.99 - other isomerase (includes topoisomerase)
Find multiple products by catalog number
Follow @Tocris on Twitter
Tocris is now actively tweeting. For regular updates on news, events and special offers, follow @Tocris on Twitter.