Neuroscience 2012 Travel Grants from R&D Systems
Apply for one of ten $1,000 travel grants to attend Neuroscience 2012
Tocris' parent company, R&D Systems, is offering 10 travel grants of $1,000 for the Society for Neuroscience Annual Meeting in New Orleans, LA (Oct 13 - 17th, 2012).
To apply for one of ten $1,000 travel grants simply fill out the application form below.*
The application submission deadline is July 31st, 2012. Winners will be determined via a random drawing by R&D Systems, Inc. Applicants must complete the application form in full. Winners will be announced August 31st, 2012.
Terms & Conditions
- Travel grants will be awarded to support attendance at the Society for Neuroscience Annual Meeting (Neuroscience 2012) in New Orleans, LA (Oct 13-17, 2012) and no other event.
- All applications must be submitted to R&D Systems via the online application form between May 14th and July 31st, 2012.
- Any researcher from an academic or non-profit institution is eligible to apply (technicians, PhD/graduate students, post-docs, principal investigators).
- Authorship on an abstract at Neuroscience 2012 is not required.
- Applicants must complete the application form in full.
- Travel grants will not be awarded to employees of for-profit organization (i.e. biotech or pharmacological companies).
- Travel grant recipients will be determined via a random drawing by R&D Systems, Inc.
- The winners will be contacted by email on August 31st, 2012 and also announced online.
- Travel grants will be paid to the laboratory of the award recipientís principal investigator via the parent university or institution.
- Proof of attendance at Neuroscience 2012 will be required prior to travel grant payment.
Find multiple products by catalog number
New Product E-alerts
Sign up for email updates from Tocris
Win a Kindle
June 15 - 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Booth Number: 1032